Thread: Geography Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Yes, those are two things I've actually tried to find on my own before joining the site. There are so many threads and it's actually kind of hard for me to find what I'm looking for. Since I'm not very familiar with GIMP (don't really want to use it since I just recently upgraded Photoshop to CS6), my search has been rather difficult.

Although I've solved my forest issue for the time being, I need help with mountains, rivers, etc. I just don't know why I'm having such a hard time finding it. I've tried using the search function on the site to find the threads but it wasn't exactly helpful.

So yes, those things would be a great start for me to work on since I already have my forest brushes made earlier today.

EDIT: I have no idea why my posts are still being delayed. I posted a thread in the Site Help forums about this and hopefully there can be some kind of solution to this cause I really want to dive into these forums to ask questions and look into things. That was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
    Last edited by Entity of Sin; 04-23-2013 at 07:57 PM.