Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Town Map

Beautiful, although I don't understand the significance of having a stone circle so close by. I would think they would be further away from civilization, unless they are being used. This one looks run down. Also, reminds me of Runescape in a big way :p

Great job dude nice making map that is looking all the town is include and clearly see that which place is where..Can you make a map of my town if i pay to you?
    Last edited by taro222; 05-28-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Guild Novice

Thanks ravells, all!
    Highlander - There's a reason for everything! The circle of stones has been erected many centuries before the village. Then the gods worshipped there have been forgotten. The circle became a fairground. Then a market, then a village. But there is a lost secret hidden behind the ancient sanctuarium and behind the town itself. That secret, once awaken, will help the heroes to fight off an overwhelming army of bad boys besieging the city.
    taro: thanks for the honour, but I definitely have no time to do it. Mapping and gaming is an hobby for me. I stick to the principle that if I make something by commision, I will spoil all the pleasure... Apologies.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great job and thanks so much for sharing your resources with the guild Have some rep.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12