Thread: Map for science fiction novel

Threaded View

Guild Novice
    Humboldt, AZ, USA

Info Map for science fiction novel

This is a very nice site. I need a map for my new science fiction novel. Can anyone help?

Map of Places in the Novel "Warrior"

Paid Commission: I can pay $100, provide two copies of the printed book, and give full credit to the cartographer. This is my first novel. The sales are uncertain, or I would pay more.

Subject: A place-name map for the science-fiction novel Warrior. A sketch map showing place-name locations is available at | A Writer's | A Writer's Website (Wycliff District Map).

Style: A line drawing showing locations and some indication of elevation and mountains.

Scale: 1" = 9 mi
    Color: Color could be nice, but it is not required. If you use color, please provide color versions of the map at the resolutions below.
    1. 300dpi grayscale map for print size: 6" x 9" for printed book
    2. 300dpi grayscale map for print size: 12" x 18" for poster
    Format: TIFF
    File Transfer: Email attachment or any public server if files are too large for email.
    Deadline: I must have the map on or before May 21.

Copyright: Copyright remains with the cartographer. I need a year of exclusive use and permission for unlimited commercial reproduction and sale of the maps as part of a book and as part of the marketing campaign for the book. Since my editor may insist on changes, I must have written permission to amend the maps as needed.

Email: Send email expressing interest to:

Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wycliff Map.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	53947
    Last edited by RobA; 04-27-2013 at 08:26 AM.