Thread: Province map needed for DnD Campaign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Thank you for taking the time to look at my skeleton of a request. This is the first time I have done this so please excuse the noobish nature of what I am asking. As I am currently unemployed, I cannot provide any terms for payment. In the future, I do plan to commission additional maps for other storylines I am working on. Until I am employed again, I cannot promise anything.

Based on the linked document from the first reply, I can provide the following details...

Subject: The map will include the details listed above in the original request. I can provide a rough sketch of what I am describing, but talking about it may prove more effective.

Style: I absolutely love this style... (http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...er-sea-map.jpg). However, I am not hooked on any one style as I have only seen so much. I am looking for old world style at any rate.

Quality & Size: Since I cannot pay for this work, I leave the quality decision to the artist. As far as size/resolution, I would like it to cover a standard 1080p reoslution. Print Size is unimportant.

Time: Artist has complete control over time frame. I don't believe in rushing art. A week, a month, longer. I don't care how long it takes, just as long as I know wwhat to expect. If you tell me 6 mos. I will happily wait 6 mos.

Copyright: The artist will retain copyrights and all I ask is reproduction rights for non-commercial purposes.

Contact info: m a r t i n q c at g m a i l . c o m

I am open to any contact regarding this request. I look forward to hearing from any of you. Thank you for considering my request.

@Beoner - I looked at some of your finished works and the coloration of Melarna is very nice and the script of the words on lusia was very impressive.

I sent you an e-mail.