ah this will be lovely nice to see the projections with your landmass.

i think the projections might look a bit better if you shift the landmass some degress to the left, bringing the large mass of islands on the right a bit more to the left, which will lessen the distortion on them as well as bringing them closer to the middle and decreasing the large 'empty' part in the left of the map. id post an example but don't have access to g projector at the moment.

a vertical perspective of the poles would be welcome too, to see what the undistorted pole really would look like. though from these, i think the ortelius is nicest from a purely aesthetical nature

EDIT, also, if you havent done so already i suggest exporting the map from g projector twice - once without graticules and once as a blank (white map) with graticules) that will save you a lot of swearing later on. due to the limited resolution of the g projector-generated map, youll probably have to redo the graticules using the pen tool (or with illustrator or something similar, though i have no idea how to use those)