Thanks JTurner. That solved my grid problem.

So time for an update! I spent way too much time trying to find half eaten carcass map elements, and eventually decided that I was just going to have to draw my own. Which... didn't turn out TOO badly?

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MayChallenge.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	54283

I've put in the first defense mechanism/trap, a sliding spike wall. They're gnolls, and not particularly inventive or industrious. I figure this was built to teach the jackals to not try coming into the southern caves, and then the gnolls realized that by standing behind it and pushing, they could maybe impale things on it. Should be fun if I manage to catch one of the heroes standing in the doorway anyways...

For my second line of defenses, I'm thinking a rock/barrel/log 'trap', again triggered by whatever gnolls happen to be standing behind it when it's needed. I'll put it in the second room on the south, but I needed some input. I've added lines and such to try and better represent it, but my intention was for the lighter interior areas to be higher up than the darker. How apparent is it now, and how would you go about better representing it? I suppose I can do the good old '+5'/'+10' markers where appropriate, but I don't want to over clutter the map with labelling. Thoughts?