Thread: May 2013 Entry: Skyradan and Surrounds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Well i struggle too on this. And watching Carbus somehow did discourage me a Lot, if i could beat him at all

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Carbus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Well i struggle too on this. And watching Carbus somehow did discourage me a Lot, if i could beat him at all
    Ahhh cmon... you could easily create a better map in one day! I'm doing it for 2 weeks and still has a lot of things missing . I hope you can finish your map, before or after the challenge, because it's already very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I think this is going to be a Diamondfail this month. Not out of any time contraints... I've just come to the conclusion that I need more thought and practice before I can attempt something like this.
    Practice? What better way to do so than by completing the challenge? Hey whether or not it's a winner it will still have been worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Yup, Carbus's entry is one of the one's to beat (I also really dig mariuccij's entry). But I've seen your work, if you aren't up to the task then none of us are. Course even if yours is not the winning entry it will still have been worth the effort to try out new techniques. Hell if I weren't busy furiously trying to finish my current dissertation chapter (and working on a commission on the side) I'd start a map today, despite the steep competition.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh