Yar...Took Lingon's advice and resketched my floating city to have a less regular shape. Figured that it should develop the way any other city would (i.e. from the old city outwards.) So, the this little city began with the "Captain's Quarter" which was nothing more than a floating hideout for a ambitious band of pirates. After consolidating some of their power, they needed to expand the city to accommodate more and more pirate gangs that affiliated with their organization. The original outer wall became the Captain's Quarter (home to the best brothels and rum in whatever fantasy world this belongs in) while new sections have been added from time to time (ultimately getting to its current shape - which is walled in as well.)

@Foremost - My use of the word "city" is deceptive...I envision this to be more of a floating village that probably only 600' x 600'. (Assuming that each square in my sketch is about 20' - which may change...) Its primary function is to serve as a well defended meeting place for this pirate gang to coordinate their activities/make repairs/unload cargo when friendly ports can't be found. Because there is always ships coming in and out with supplies, it doesn't need to be entirely self-sustaining. So, I'm thinking that it probably would have anywhere between 10-30 ships at any point.

Here's another sketch - probably will try to start working on this in earnest this week. Suggestions and Criticisms are welcomed!

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Khuramunz Sketch_2.jpg 
Views:	2582 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	54743