Thanks Geamon. About 80% of everything you see here was already created or edited by me in Photoshop. I use Photoshop to make all the mapping elements I post, Dundjinni to assemble all the parts, and then Photoshop again to edit, fix and add special effects. As for a lack of cohesive style, that's because all my elements come from different source materials. for example, 2 of the houses were made from scratch using a tiling roof texture, while the other one was a train station model that I photographed. Many of the boats were boat models I photographed, while the largest one was created in Dundjinni. And I'm OK with the lack of a cohesive style, If you look around the real world there is more diversity than cohesiveness. I know sometimes the different styles clash, but drawing it all the same would require a skill I just don't have. It's a funny thing, I can dig a piece of metal out of a patient's eye with a rock solid steady hand even at 16 X magnification, but ask me to draw a straight line or a smooth curve and it looks like was done by a 4 year old on a sugar high.