Okay, let me clear something up for you....trolling and mocking someones efforts are NOT tolerated here at the Guild. And I mean NEVER. Look through ANY of the WIPs and I challenge you to find any thread where any of that sort of thing went on, let alone tolerated no matter how far you want to go back. We are, if I do say so myself, one of the freindliest places you will EVER find on the web. Our interest is to create maps. Pure and simple. Looking through the WIPs should also ease your paranoia about this site owning your work. Your work, as far as this site is concerned is YOUR work. Not ours. We have profesionals in the gaming industry who are posting their works in progress here, and they feel comfortable enough to do that.

Now, all that might sound a bit harsh, esp. the begining, but I cannot stress strongly enough how friendly this place is. When I said Freindly C&C I mean it. You will be VERY surprised how far that C&C can take your map if you but trust us enough to see it. If you like you can also look into the Creative Commons licencing that quite a few of us use here at the guild. I cannot give you the link atm, but a few of use have it our sigs, and also there is a discusion on just that in the General Discusion forum that could help ease your concerns.

I hope this helps.