I think I am about ready to open a WIP thread. I am currently looking into imgur and other photo upload sites, and I need one which DOES NOT "make me agree" to give them "all rights" or even "any rights".

Once I can overcome that hurdle, I can post what I am working on and my current progress.

I have a hand drawn map, and made a "redraw" from one page to a 2x2 pages to "blow up" and "zoom out". I also made "zoomed in" regional maps, an astral planet, and a moon.

I suppose I may as well make a few confessions now.

1. I have cross-continental rivers, which touch multiple oceans, and have 3 river islands on the same river. I have 2 inland seas which this river connects to on different "fronts".

2. I have a massively large northern continent, with an island chain to the east. South of this island is a "constant" magical storm. South of that is a southern continent and island chain.

3. The southern continent in question is pink. Yup. It has pink grass instead of green grass, and most of the ground cover is flowers. In fact, there is a massive forest of giant flowers! This continent also has a cross continental river. I will prepare some lore when I release the map.

4. I have a large "Mushroom Jungle" in the center of a mountain range. There is a storyline for it.

I have been using this world for a couple years now, and my players are in this world. They have no intention of a new world, and none of them "care" about the inconsistencies.
I can live with the "faults", however I am looking at justification for many of the faults (magical, man made, or otherwise).

I have about 20 sketches, 2 ongoing projects to make it pretty off RobA's Regional Map tutorial, and have had some struggles. I will just have to keep learning and keep going.

Thanks for the advice. I need to choose how to approach copyrights and trademarks, and creative commons because I do intend my work to be meaningful someday, and give no permission to anyone to "own" any aspect or element to any part of it. This isn't for "me to sue you" but to stop "you from suing me" if I am successful in this.