I have to agree with my predecessors on this one, the first map is certainly the nicer of the two. It's a fantastic blend of old-style mapping and what appears to be the Eriond style (yes, it's officially a style of mapping). It adds to the grungy, real feeling of the map and lends it a flavor that speaks to it being a map any of your players might find in a Mallynasian cartographer's shop, or some dusty old library in a musty tome on the top shelf, itself a small treasure. This would lend itself to all manner of possibilities for game play. Perhaps it contains a location lost to lore or indicates a treasure long forgotten; possibly, the map indicates a civilization lost to the ages...the possibilities are endless really.
The colored version would, in my opinion benefit from a more realistic sea coloring to match the land forms as you've placed a satellite version map on a "hand-drawn" background. Two disparate styles that don't blend well in color. Both are wonderful maps, but since this is for an RPG, your characters/players may want something that fits more and helps the suspension of disbelief. This opens up more paths for you to pursue with the maps and their usage in your games and game planning.
I did want to point out that above the western lake on the main continent you have a pair of rivers that seem to meet and then simply stop as well as a lake on the western landform that does not have an outlet.
They are both very nicely rendered maps and a wonderful effort. For that you deserve some rep! I look forward to seeing how you further develop the maps and the lands they depict.