This is looking fantastic and shows a lot of promise!

My first piece of advice would be to try to move that BEAUTIFUL floating frame with the title on to the right if possible so that it does not cover up the eastern bit of land to the west of your main continent if it is small enough (the western landmass that is) Having it over the land mass feels odd almost like the land the the floating frame are a connected piece at first glance to my eye. That or possibly move it over the ocean to the right and expand the frame in that direction.

You seem to have all this unused water in the east you might be able to pull in border unless you plan to fill it with some useful information as it currently feels like dead space. Maybe you have plans for it?

That border on the floating element is incredible. Did you make it yourself or source it from somewhere?

Near Oshtherrad you seem to have a dead sea situation with no drainage to the ocean, same with Bermir, are these deliberate? The lakes in the western landmass also don't seem to have drainage now that I look at them too.

I agree with Diamond on the coastal cross hatching if only because it is a little dark.

I like the subtle texture you've given the entire map! I look forward to seeing in future iterations