I don't know what aesthetic you are going for but it might be worth comparing overall regional styles/building philosophy too. German castles were different to English castles which were different to French (and Scottish - they share some similar features due to the auld alliance). If you search for images of them you will notice a pattern emerging. I have always been a fan of german hill castles myself.

Also what they are built of (if I remember right, a lot of castles in Lithuania were made of brick because it was easier to acquire). Location (there will be more defensive concessions made for the sake of comfort if the regional castle environment is relatively stable compared to one on a frontier or border), and function (residence vs. fort, minor noble vs royal seat of power). Arguably if it is not a residence then it isn't a castle - the definition is actually rather murky.

And one other suggestion - it is worth considering the history of your castle. Was it built/expanded in phases or has it been built all in one go? As the features for each phase are going to be different. Part of it might also have been destroyed in the past during a previous siege or maybe just a fire.