Thread: Grid Cartographer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by jkat718 View Post
    EDIT:
    Now that ENTER creates a new line in Notes, is there a keyboard shortcut for Accept, or do you have to use the button on the top right?
    Currently there is no shortcut but I'm strongly considering adding one in the next version. Probably CTRL+Enter.

CTRL+Enter makes sense. Would it be possible to add the option to create additional layers? Or at least adding in a GM-Only layer? That way, to print player maps, you only need to turn off one layer, rather than finding each marker you want to hide and deleting it. If I'm ever being too demanding, feel free to tell me to back off.

Guild Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by jkat718 View Post
    CTRL+Enter makes sense. Would it be possible to add the option to create additional layers? Or at least adding in a GM-Only layer? That way, to print player maps, you only need to turn off one layer, rather than finding each marker you want to hide and deleting it. If I'm ever being too demanding, feel free to tell me to back off.
    Thanks for the request. I'm not sure I'll be adding in additional layers soon but I do plan to move onto working on a new 'regions' feature which I think can solve the problem of making a GM and Player version of a map.

Always happy to hear requests, I just have a huge list already and so it's more a matter of time than anything :-)