Thread: WIP The savage lands of Oraven

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, that leaves us with 1/3 that you haven't shown us yet... let's do it...you know you want to

Yeah, i know what "one day" means...it's a fancy "never"

On a more serious note: I'd like to see more of it...and history on top. On the other hand, if this was a style experiment, you could also do another world map in this style...that'd also be great

Ok ok...i shut up now ^^
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    So, that leaves us with 1/3 that you haven't shown us yet... let's do it...you know you want to
    I'm working on it, I'm working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    On a more serious note: I'd like to see more of it...and history on top. On the other hand, if this was a style experiment, you could also do another world map in this style...that'd also be great
    Like I said already, I'm not really a worldbuilder. I like the idea that people imagine some parts of their own stories while looking at my maps. Btw I imagined oraven as hard living and wild barbarians lands with only a few populating areas, mostly located in small towns.
    A world map in this style would indeed be cool. Maybe my next project? or for a commission? I'll think about that, I have a lot of ideas/current works running