Thread: June/July 2013 Lite Entry - The Unangan Empire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lingon,

Addressing Freehand's second point. In your timeline descriptions, I'm not sure if you are using PS or GIMP. With PS, if you are using the "Block Text" function (Where you drag a box with the type tool and then type within that box) there is a button on the menu bar to format paragraphs. Click on that and change the justification to "full justification" without hyphens. You don't even need to highlight the text, just click on the text layer, click the text tool and the menu should appear. Make the changes and it will change for that layer.

That should clean it up in about 3 seconds. I don't know about GIMP, but I would only assume it has a similar function.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I actually like it MUCH better now. The clouds and mountains aren't nearly as jarring. Thumbs up from me!

Quote Originally Posted by WillP View Post
    Lingon,

Addressing Freehand's second point. In your timeline descriptions, I'm not sure if you are using PS or GIMP. With PS, if you are using the "Block Text" function (Where you drag a box with the type tool and then type within that box) there is a button on the menu bar to format paragraphs. Click on that and change the justification to "full justification" without hyphens. You don't even need to highlight the text, just click on the text layer, click the text tool and the menu should appear. Make the changes and it will change for that layer.

That should clean it up in about 3 seconds. I don't know about GIMP, but I would only assume it has a similar function.
    Holy sh!t!!!!!! All these years of using PS and somehow I never knew that. Thanks!