Thanks for the feedback!

aminowrimo, actually, blender isn't that difficult, and it's getting easier with every version! I only used some of the basics, like modelling and applying a material. the strokes you can see in the renders are the newest feature, its simply playing with some checkboxes
You should check it out, there is quite a big online community and lots of tutorials you can go through.

Korash: yes you're absolutly right, these are rock fields. I didn't really indicate where there are cliffs and where rock fields, but if you look at the scale, i think its pretty steep, at extremes 10 meters horizontaly and twenty meters vericaly (the lines are every 20 meters), that would give us 200% steepness (steepest street in the world (wiki): 35%)

Haven't got much time to really work on the map, i placed most of the buildings and paths, see the image.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-26 15.39.33.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	55681

I reviewed my concept regarding the cluster. I didn't, out of fun, measured some distances and walking distances (see images), and they are quite long for belonging to the same village...I think it's more like a township, with each of the cluster an own village.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErraNorruno.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	919.8 KB 
ID:	55682 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SolsunoErra.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	723.9 KB 
ID:	55683 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SolsunoSaranu.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	735.3 KB 
ID:	55684

regarding the informations about the villagers, i have some rough ideas...
Obviously they have to live on something, so: there will be lots of goats and mountain sheeps for meat, and as for the grain, they probably plant somekind of Rye.

By the way, Hala is of course a part of my bigger project Camoa - An Atlas of an Island

Cheers

PS: Sorry for the crappy image quality, i will scan it someday (at the latest when its finished - hopefully not)