Quote Originally Posted by eneas View Post
First of all thx for your quick helpfull reply

I will try to answer all questions as much as I can

I will say more like an Atlas. The map will suffer changes as long as the game goes on, so I basically want something diferent, better than what has already been use, but at the same time simple.

No, seems I didn't explained myself well enough. I need just one map. I need just the main huge map, the thing is I need it to be divided on regions. The regions is as easy as tracing frontier lines between them. I could do that myself but of course it will probably look better if anyone else does...

I don't need a big level of detail, it has to be a strategic map. I will point you to some maps from some games like the one I'm starting so you get my idea, basically I want the same, but better, I mean I can do a map myself even I have already maps for Europe Asia and Africa, even one with all together. But they all look quite poor...

Ok, so something along the lines of the board games Risk or Axis & Allies or something like that. And it sound like it needs to be a totally fictional world instead of real world as your links represent.

You might want to check out some of the postings by HandsomeRob who has done some incredible atlas style maps. I have no seen all of them, so I am not sure if he has a global map or not, but the individual regions/continents are stunning. If this is the type of thing you are looking for as a base, then you could content him by PM and he may be willing to tweak some of the aspects of the existing maps for you to taste.

Joe