Well met!

For starters, you have an interesting landmass distribution. I think it has the potential to make a very nice map.

Now, I did notice some problems with the rivers, which are running between different coasts and having multiple outflows. Unless extremely specific conditions are met, rivers only have one exit, and never flow from one coast of the same water body to another coast of the same body (like what you have on the westward continent).

I don't see any glaring geomorphological problem; there seems to be continuity between the landmasses and the islands, which is always a big plus (and gives maps a pleasant, proper look).

As for the currents, I'm not much of an expert in that regard, but I do understand that every incomming current needs to have an outgoing current as well. Also, they transfer heat as they enter cold waters, so their warming capacity decreases the further they travel. For instance, the central warm current you have seems to be picking up heat in the equator (I'm assuming this is a spherical world and the map is showing the whole thing), then goes down to cold waters and warms them up. However, it then moves north still warm, while it should be going there colder (after transfering its heat to the cold water around the southern continent), only to warm up again once there and continue the cycle.

From what I understand, smaller water bodies tend to have higher mean temperatures near the equator, so perhaps you could have the heat being brought from the sea in the middle of the map rather than from the ocean outside. Also, currents tend to get locked inside enclosed water bodies for the most part.

Now, and this is entirely speculative, I think your southern continent would suffer from planetary rotation and feature a cold circumpolar current (a current that circles the entire globe around the pole), just like the one we have around Antarctica. This could be perhaps avoided by making the peninsula on the westward side of the continent be even closer, creating a natural barrier that would impede the formation of a current.

Hope it helps!