Thread: Choreographed Cartography - A time-lapse video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected TempyTheCleric's Avatar

This was an amazing video to watch! Such beauty, my mind has been blown and - really you cannot describe it! Wonderful wonderful job!

Um... wow. Amazing!

I got stressed out watching the video. My jaws tightened and I thought that the detail had an obsessive quality to it. It was an experience of both awe and horror. The horror was that I would be asked to do something similar but unending that would demand that I drew forever.. never stopping. Can I watch TV now? I want my mindless programming... for a while.. then I'll come back. And get caught up again and again and.....

All I can say is I'm dumbfounded. The scale of the artwork is astounding. The timing with the orchestration was brilliant!

Guild Novice

Awesome! Amazing! Mind numbing! The syncing of the music with the drawing is in itself a fantastic accomplishment. I can't fathom the amount of time let alone the skill that is involved in the creation of such a work of art. Envious...jealous...can't seem to find a word to describe my feelings toward your abilities. Thank you for sharing...