Cool; thanks. I will look into that?
How did you do the bevel? I am thinking about selecting my wall; tracing around them on a different layer, then applying a small blurr and removing everything that is not above the wall. That way, they should be a slight gradient on both sides, darker toward the edges...

My main idea for this project is for people that don't have the time or inclination for doing their own map can just print these ones and re-arrange them as needed. Hell, a DM that is confortable enough with the game could improvise encounters as he pull the sections out and build the dungeon as needed... I'd like enough variety in the map that a would be DM could reuse them from one game to the other, or maybe build one of these old school mega-dungeons that take the players a whole campaign to explore...

I did not work on the project too much though; but here is a big natural cave...
I need to make a couple of tiles too connect it to the more "civilized" tiles I already have. And I want to make some mines in the same style...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Modulable Dungeon- Cave.png 
Views:	332 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	56263