Thread: July 2013 Entry - Artemis Fowl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice

Niall Mackay, you're absolutly right! it's abook for everyone, and those rooms you mentioned won't be forgotten
    Diamond, they're really worth to be read!!

I haven't drew much, but extended my research on irish Castles and Manors etc. with a visit at the library, and came home with 4 books about this. I didn't knew that there were so many so big and rich houses in ireland. Most of them are from the 18th and 19th century though, but it will help my still for the interior for example. the biggest difficulty is the coexistence of the old buidling structure and the modern use, also i guess the Fowls would do a lot of alterations over the centuries, so it's a mix of all kind of styles. Here's a quick sketch of the floor layout of the north wing, but its not fixed yet - but i'm happy how most of the things turned out.

Hope to sketch the south wing too today, so that i have th footprint of the building. I probably will make a really rough model in blender, just to see if the stuff that i draw make sense I know, maybe sketchup would be better & faster, but i feel more confident in blender...

Sorry for the crappy picture, i only got my phone wih me...
    ### latest wip ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-07-18 15.43.17.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	916.8 KB 
ID:	56201
    Last edited by leen; 07-18-2013 at 10:20 AM.