Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have no fear. Creating good-looking maps is something that can be learned. I am by no means a master, but the difference in quality between my first map and my most recent ones is tremendous, and most of that improvement has been thanks to the tutorials and advice available here.

So post up your works in progress (WIP) as soon as you can--the earlier other people start looking at them, the faster they'll improve.

Welcome to the Guild, and enjoy your time with us!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    Have no fear. Creating good-looking maps is something that can be learned. I am by no means a master, but the difference in quality between my first map and my most recent ones is tremendous, and most of that improvement has been thanks to the tutorials and advice available here.

So post up your works in progress (WIP) as soon as you can--the earlier other people start looking at them, the faster they'll improve.

Welcome to the Guild, and enjoy your time with us!
    Thanks for the welcome!
    I'm not sure I want to show you what I've done. Mostly rectangles with the opacity set to 50% so they can see the grid underneath. But, i'll post it to make my later work look even better. I'm playing with CC3 right now, I'll post those as well. Thanks for your shared enthusiasm.