That's a nice looking map. The only thing that looks wrong to me are the roads out of town. You would normally see them heading off in different directions, like the spokes of a spider web. You've got it so there are actually only two roads to this city, the N one and the SW one, and that's very unrealistic. Remember, suppose you are travelling from some northern town to this city. You'll want to arrive as soon as possible. You reach that cluster of houses at the intersection, and then you have to make a long detour left or right to get to the gates. Wouldn't it be easier if the road just went straight on, and crossed the wall in the middle of the NNE section? And what if your arriving from the SE? Hope this criticism is constructive and not too harsh, but I think you have too few roads into the city, and the ones you have are unnecessarily indirect.

By the way, the issue I raised before, about the docks being less likely to be upriver of your bridges: this is a world where boats can fit under the bridges is fair enough; that's your call. The same thing applies with the boats as the roads, though. Ships/boats will want the shortest possible journey, and they are being forced to travel that little bit further. As for keeping the docks safe: just one tower along the river there would probably be able to keep them safe. With the setup you've given them, the docks would be virtually impregnable, even if you removed the castle entirely.

Those things aside, this is a nice looking map and a well-designed town.