Thread: WIP Oraven - The Severed Shores - Fantasy map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I'd love to see all the pieces stitched together eventually, in a massive wall-map.

@Eilathen: Now I know the ULTIMATE map to irritate you: an archipelago with triangle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post

@Eilathen: Now I know the ULTIMATE map to irritate you: an archipelago with triangle mountains.
    Damn it, now you exposed my map-kryptonite ....
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I'd love to see all the pieces stitched together eventually, in a massive wall-map.

Haha you just made my day About the stitched pieces I don't think you will see that one day for Oraven, since I went with quite different mountains, colors. I have some other style idea for the world map but I have to test out when I'll get some time. I guess a massive wall map in this style would be another project

@ Eilathen : I like archipelagos shapes but I don't find that many archipelgos maps. Though it has less features on them, I'm not sure it's the easiest maps to do ( not that much room, harder to label etc.)
    @ Lingon : my idea is some tropical/volcanic islands, let's see how this will go

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    About the stitched pieces I don't think you will see that one day for Oraven, since I went with quite different mountains, colors.
    So yea I don't think pieces stitched together would be aesthetically pleasant :/