Hi Johs,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry for the confusion.

What I was trying to say was that I like the grass texture better on that image link I put up. I thought maybe you can make another grass texture like that one. Your grass texture looks fuzzy to me or something. If this is the only grass texture you can do, then I will move on.

Also I was asking for you to put it all together for me, rather than just giving me the grass texture. Here is a BASIC layout of what I want put together with the right grass texture and sand texture. This is a new layout then what I said above. I rather not have a road go from fort to fort. I rather have one road going down the middle seen in the link below.

http://www.healthyweightgain.net/basiclayout.jpg

The black outlines would not be in the image and of course the grass and road would blend in together like your image above, but located in a different place. I would not be able to place the road/sand to blend in with the grass by myself. I would need a designer to do this for me.

If you are up for it, you could go ahead and setup your grass texture and sand with the same layout as that basic image link above to see how it all looks together. I am looking the other grass texture right now do to it looks more sharper than yours.

Thank you,
Tony