Thread: Looking for RPG Grass terrian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Jack, the sand texture will work. But the grass texture is not all that like you said. Now is it bad looking because you can not upload the high graphics on this forum? So if you email me the full high graphic image, will the grass texture blend together better? If so, this will work. If not, then we need to work on the grass texture. Yes, I can send a donation to this website when we are done.

Thanks,
    Tony

Guild Novice

Just read your last reply. Yep, you are right. I did send you a grass texture in pm, but it did not get to you. I did not get around sending to you again; due to I was out all day yesterday and I just got up. I have some crazy hours. I was just about to send it to you again, until I saw what you put up in this topic. Now I am just trying to work with you on what you put up.

Yeah, I can get the grass texture for you. Give me a sec and I will send that one had to you again. Sorry about that.

Wife is calling me right now. Need to talk to her first.

Again, thank you for all that you are doing for me. Most of the time I am right on things. I like how you are right on things. You are fast and I like that. Never thought someone was faster than me. Man, I am slacking this time. Talk to you soon. Going to se what the wife wants.

Tony