Thread: Curse you! Curse you all! :x

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Cheers guys
    Thanks for the observations Lingon. I'm going to toy around with the edges of the map. I intend to do close ups of each region. In which case they would disappear off the page. But this is the land mass of Wrath and so in one map at least I want to show it all. I will mull that over...

You are correct about he font and the rose. The font is the old classic Black Chancery. Common as muck but I still like it. I intend to ask people's opinion on fonts and where to find good ones. I am also now working on a number of compass roses so any pointers (hehe) would be useful.

I'm really interested in your comment about the fjords. Just read your post that you are Swedish, so I guess you know what you are talking about. But what did you mean, 'they are in the wrong place'? I never knkew there was a right place for fjords. To be honest I just drew them in without much thought. I'm going to hand draw a more detailed outline over the next few days so I would love to get your thoughts on features like that...

And Jaxilon... I am trying to make progress but as well as being a writer I am also a house-husband looking after two young boys. School holidays are a major disruption to work and all associated matters.

Summer holidays...?

Bah, humbug!
    Last edited by The Flanston; 08-05-2013 at 05:51 PM.