Welcome to the Guild Raymondroot! I'm not familiar with Fractal Mapper so unfortunately I'm not sure how to direct you to tutorials for this software. However most of the fractal cartography programs I know of (all two that is, FT3 and Wilbur) are at their best when used in conjunction with a good bit program such as Photoshop or GIMP. If you have access to Photoshop, have a look at some of the tutorials for this (in particular, check out a2area's The Genesis of Israh tutorial and some of jzelf's tutorials - located in the 'Tutorials in PDF Format' thread within the tutorials sub-forum). If not, do yourself a favor and download GIMP. It likely serve your needs admirably, it has done so for me. There loads of helpful tutorials for GIMP as well, matter of fact I wrote one up for use with another fractal cartography program, Wilbur (it's the "Eriond" tutorial in my sig). Well, hopefully that was somewhat helpful. Wish you the best of luck in your new projects. Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh