Um... Hi, guys.

I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of years already (sweet heavens, has it really been that long?), and while I did create a "Hello" thread when I joined, I've never posted a map here, and one isn't a proper guild member until one does, am I right?

So here goes. While this is by no means my first map ever, it is actually one of the first ones I've actually even somewhat finished. It's (I think) the 12th version of my own fantasy setting that I've been working on few years now. With this one, I finally abandoned the idea of trying to actually fill out the entire world map all at once. I'm still learning the ropes, I'm so slow that actually filling a map this size with every river, forest, city and ruin has proven to be impossible for me (or at least if I wish to keep my sanity as well) - especially since I still have lot of areas that I don't really know yet. So the idea was to just make an very very overall look of the known the world, without almost any details whatsoever. Regional maps of smaller areas are to be next.

Sorry for the ramble. Anyhow, here is the map. Please don't eat me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SarrLesmura.jpg 
Views:	958 
Size:	3.19 MB 
ID:	84463