Thread: July Challenge: Hebbie's Ale House

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well the cellar is coming along nicely, though I discovered that with the placement of the entrance in the common room, under the stairs, the entrance is not visible, so we will fudge it over a bit, should be easy, its a component.
    While that is in work I fiddled with some more tokens for the FHCO's to use, a few tables, plates, silver ware, hebbies brewing table, stone benches, chest and the sweetwater well for the Winter Kitchen, which is on the same level as the cellar. Hebbie uses sweetwater to flavor some shine,,,It is also a hidden entrance to the dimways, in addition to the narrow slip hole hidden in the one barrel that extends past the backside of the barrel rack poster above, which is Lemur's entrance....
    So to go along with the sweetwater well and the spiral stairs hidden behind it I made lids, one for the well and one for the entrance.
    None of these are to scale, its just my reference sheet so I now what I need to do for the FHCO's, the real renders are huge so I can scale down to match our final maps scale. Two of the items, the spiral stairs and the bed stead, are modified google warehouse finds, modified according to the limits listed.
    SeerBlue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hebbies-token-sheet2.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	3.12 MB 
ID:	5201  
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.