So in the last year or so I have been trying to perfect a unified cloud mapping technique. I am making some progress. Here are the clouds ( Photos taken by me) That I will be using to recreate The Well of lost souls. There are some problems with these photos that will need to be corrected But They have the basic shapes I need.

History lesson The Well of Lost Souls is an Island reputed to be centered in the Coraspice Sea . I say reputed as none reputable has ever return from there. Surrounded by treacherous Reefs Shrouded in eternal fogs and "Reputed" to be guarded by an ancient Sea Dragon this Island has claimed many of souls. Over the centuries is has been know by many names. Isle of the Lost , Lost Isle , Isle of the Damned .The draw of the unknown. the Lure of dragons treasure Even an attempted escape of pirates have ended the same. Ships and crew lost forever. Most wise men avoid the area altogether. Still some wander into the fog by accident others by design . The later was the case of Captain Noah Swalter and the Brave crew of The Silver Crest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P7280008.png 
Views:	141 
Size:	637.0 KB 
ID:	56867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P7280007.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	879.1 KB 
ID:	56868