Thread: Old ladies lament :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to the Guild Solandre! Looking forward to getting to know you better. This really is a great community and if you stick around I think you'll find a wonderful new home. I have not worked with CC3 myself, but we have some wonderful artists here who have and have created a handful of tutorials on the topic. I myself use GIMP, a free to download graphics software. It might not be a bad idea to download it as well since, even if you primarily use CC3, it is always handy to have a graphics software to be able to add finishing effects. At any rate, best wishes on your new quest.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Novice

Sorry for the late reply, I've been a little bust of late. My sister is getting married so I have been busy helping out with the arrangements. Thank you for the advice. I have looked at it but I'm a little scared of using it. MY youngest son says I only have to look at a PC for it to implode lol. I have even tried taking basic PC courses but I'm hopeless. So I lurk about here hoping someone will give out ABC instructions lol.