Well, I skipped painting yesterday to tweak a commission to a final assessment stage. Getting back to the acrylic this morning I decided to work on that squiggly bit some more and see if I could arrange it more to my liking... while painting in a different location because I've been commandeering a nice comfy spot near a skylight in the guest bedroom and it's going to be occupied this evening... the chimney cleaner was due to be arriving for an appointment and as it happened he needed to interrupt me momentarily to help catch a little soot covered tree frog that jumped out to explore the furthest corners of the living room when he opened the hatch... He did catch it and we rinsed it off a bit in the kitchen sink where it almost escaped again... ah, fun times. haha! And I also decided to shift my technique to a more opaque, covering type and see how it goes. A lot of this so far has been transparent wash and glazing to try to keep as much of the luminosity from the canvas as possible... meh. And both the painting and photo of it came out more crappy than usual because the space I was painting in is too dark to be painting in.

And it completely serves me right for choosing to work there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8 28.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	506.4 KB 
ID:	57275