Thread: Lands of Bronze

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Holy F... ... man, that is a kick-ass map (ok, i know you already knew i'm a Diamond Fanboy...but still)! Very nice! If i can, i rep. you.

Now, you also know me quite well by now...so here some things that will certainly not surprise you:

- Will we see a worlmap for this setting? I really hope so.
    - Care to tell us a bit about the world itself, the setting? Because honestly, i already want to take this world for an rpg-spin with my group

Cheers
    E.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lingon View Post
    So this is where you took the style for your Paksenarrion map from!
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    - Will we see a worlmap for this setting? I really hope so.
    - Care to tell us a bit about the world itself, the setting? Because honestly, i already want to take this world for an rpg-spin with my group
    -Well, that was always the plan, to do a world map, and it'll still happen. I doubt the rest of the world will have much detail beyond regional names, at least at first, though.
    -This is intended to be a fantasy/scifi fusion setting; the planet was settled at some time in the distant past by humans, who brought with them a couple of engineered worker/slave species - the Qol, insect-human hybrids who are great engineers, builders, and scientists, the Bhatt, bat-human mixtures that function as messengers and spies, and a couple others as well... There are remnants of ancient tech scattered everywhere, including a few old, half-insane AIs, machine-human vampires, random bits of old weaponry, etc etc. This is a planet slowly sinking into barbarism and degeneracy as the old empires begin to crumble and the terraforming starts to degrade. I'm going for kind of a Dying Earth/Book of the New Sun type of feel, with my own twists, of course.