Ive got to agree with Azelor. You seem to have a few river problems. The only river I can figure out which way its going, is the one that flows southwest out of the Soaring Sea. Seas/Lakes will only have one river which water flows out of the lake, the rest of the rivers will be feeding water into the sea/lake from higher ground. By this logic, I would assume that the north western river is flowing into the Soaring Sea, and out of the body of water at the top of the map. This isn't likely, as the body of water at the north side is very close to the ocean, and would likely have a short river path leading to the ocean (unless that body of water is part of the ocean, in which case there would be no outflowing rivers).

As for the southeastern river, judging by your small streams, it seems like it is outflowing from the Soaring Sea, which again there is only going to be one river flowing out, and you already have one going southwest.

And the northeastern river, where the river splits. Again, this river shouldn't be flowing out because you already have a river flowing out to the southwest, and even if this river was flowing out, it wouldn't flow out in 2 spots.
If this river is meant to be flowing into the sea from higher ground, chances are the river wouldn't fork, especially so close to the sea.

Other than the river issues, I really like the style of this map! I for one like the refreshing glowing blue of the ocean, I think it just just a style preference. I also really like the border text and the idea of the dried up Mediterranian is really cool aswell. Cant wait to see this develop!