Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Region 1][Map 25][Location 1] - Hammerfall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very nice maps. I especially like Middlelake

Quote Originally Posted by IngIngsvar View Post
    Very nice maps. I especially like Middlelake
    Thanks.. they could use a bit of updating, actually. I think I'm getting ready to bring the area into a pbp campaign I'm running, so hopefully the area will get a little more developed because of it.

-IG

I think also if you expanded on the Hammerfall Region Map itself would be great.

I especially liked how u had had a smaller map of the city in the regional map.

And don't forget forests, lakes, rivers, mountains, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IngIngsvar View Post
    I think also if you expanded on the Hammerfall Region Map itself would be great.

I especially liked how u had had a smaller map of the city in the regional map.

And don't forget forests, lakes, rivers, mountains, etc.
    That's the nature of the Cooperative World Building Project (or CWBP, for short); areas within areas.

The Hammerfall region map was really never intended to be anything spectacular--only a reference for the towns and villages within the region. It most certainly could be expanded upon and tweaked, but it's not high on the priority list at the moment. Right now I've got several other cities in the Witchlight Strand that need to be mapped, and at least one more region with a few towns inside of it as well. Plenty enough to keep me busy.

I might get back to this one eventually... unless someone else beats me to it.

-IG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12