Thread: Egos - Lands of the Gods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

Thanks a lots guys, i recognize the points said about shape and rivers. But this map i experienced 3 features that i not used before, of steps that friends said to observe and improve:

1 - Masks (Photoshop): i used a lots and started to see and undertand how it work, now i have a lots of new possibilities working in backgounds, styling my lines and fonts.
    2 - Borders: was my first attempt to create a complex map border, not just putting elements and hopping it fit with my map, no, this time i found elements, and worked to fit with map, not counting with lucky or trys
    3 - Draw in the map: I used to work all my map in one file, after this, just copying and merging to other file with templates. For this map, i just have my shape and finished icons in the final file. Icons, fonts everthing was created in the map, just after i get the desired shape, i worked to finish in other file.

For me was a great progression saying about knowledge experience and happy for the Masters said great things about this map
    tnx for the "Reps" and "Likes"
    Last edited by aquarits; 09-03-2013 at 12:15 PM. Reason: fixing typos