Very nice map Steel General. I like how the fields are illustrated and the buildings are no so "plasticy" that they jar with the map. Well done.

Now for the brickbats First--too few buildings. I understand that this is an elf city and that if these are typical rpg elves, they live more in tune with nature, but for a city that's supposed to have embassies and be open to outsiders, the city has too few buildings. Start by asking yourself, "how many people does my city have"? If its 1,000-3,000, the number of buildlings does not see too off, but if its 15k or more, you will need more buildings, a lot more.

Many of the neighborhoods appear to be randomly distributed over the map. Take what I assume is the warehouse district on the south side of the map with the docks. There's nothing around it! No flophouses, taverns, bordellos, merhant businesses or support businesses (such as coopers, shipwrights, carpenters, blacksmiths, etc.). Take a look at the map of Freeport by Andy Law--now that is a map of a port city and world crossroads that feels much more natural and realistic.

Second, where did the city "start". Granted, elves may do it differently, but all cities have an area where they were founded and grew out from. In the real world, the southern tip of Manhattan, the City of London (no, I'm not talking about the entire metropolis, but the old medieval core where Wren's cathedral is located), the top of the peninsula that San Francisco is located on, all these were locations where their respective cities started and began growing from.

I would pick Fortress Eroth as the start point for Raedis. It may have been millenia since the land was tamed, but when the elves first showed up, I suspect there were some nasty critters nearby. Your city should radiate outward from it.

Third, where are the ghettos? Now granted, this is an elf city, but there should be older, more densely built up sections that represent some of the oldests part of the city. Also, given how Raedis is constrained by water on 3 sides, I suspect the density would be quite high indeed.

Think of the city as a tree, with the fortress, temple, or citadel where it started as the beginning, then a ring of government buildings and possibly temples, then the oldest residential sections of the city, then newer sections and possibly mansions and chateux on the periphery (although a separate noble quarter deep within the city near the start point is feasible as well). Sprinkled throughout at strategic junctions should be wells, markets, and possibly public institutions such as theaters and an arena (skip the arena if the elves prefer other diversions, but I suspect all the outsiders in the city would want a dueling/fight ground).

Fourth, where's the road grid? You've got roads that go over the river at one point, but if this is a sizeable city, there would be far more bridges and the roads would form some kind of rudimentary grid.

Given that Raedis is a place where the elves meet other peoples, it would be likely that there would be an embassy quarter and one or more foreign quarters (such as a section for gnomes, halflings, etc.).

You are off to a good start Steel General. If you want to keep it as is, fine, but I think Raedis can be turned into a really snazzy map with some more work.