@ dwsel

As I said, I'm still trying to find a good colour scheme. Currently I'm trying a combination of the 2nd and 3rd versions.

@ Seraphine_Harmonium

The pale green colouring is definitely too bright. The transition is already blurred but I didn't want to blur it too much else it won't properly follow the contours. The transition between the dark and light greens is supposed to be at an altitude of 1km.

@ Maezar

The land contours were painted in by hand in Wilbur, whilst the sea contours were created with a simple mound process followed my some hand painting and blurring to get rid of the troughs and to level out the sea above the shelf.

In regards to the shallow sea next to the high mountains, well I wasn't really paying much attention to geological features below the water. I'm still considering having a flat sea with no contours if the land and sea don't seem to match up. Anyway the 'story' of that mountain range is that it is the equivalent of the Himalayas for the planet Evaria, resulting from the collision of the smaller plate with the larger southern plate (I hope that makes sense).

The equator sits 5° south of the map. The graticule is spaced at 5° intervals and spans from 5°N to 55°N.