Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just messin around

I had the same problem with color, and then Ravs got me fixed up. Check out the links from his post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    What I would like to know is how much can I turn the opacity down? This current one is 100% and for myself I turn it off so that it's dark and dreary but all the detail is still perfectly clear. So on a scale of 0 to 100, total black being 0 and too bright being 100, where does the first one and second one fall? For me, the first would be a 33 (because I can see almost every detail perfectly while retaining the dark and dreary emotion of the map - gets a lil dicey around the purgatory lakes) whereas the second would be 100 because everything looks so bright and cheery. The first has a range of dark teals, medium grays, and black in purgatory and a good range of browns, reds, and black in hell. The second has medium teals and light grays and mostly red with very few browns. If I can get a feel for what others see, maybe I can calibrate accordingly...or maybe I just have weird eyes or some sort of elven night-vision.
    The first one was so dark, I didn't realize there was a river between them until you posted the lighter one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12