Thread: Fictional Mediterranean Region (Pre Global Flood) WIP!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice

I start making you my compliments for your work; I would like to try to make a small contribution to it, but I do not know how much you want to remain faithful to the actual structure of European territories, and how much you want to reshape it for your convenience.

Living in Italy, namely in Liguria (the region that in your map is the arc of mountains directly under the northern valley), I have a first hand knowledge of its topography.
    In this sense, I would only allow me to point out that the chain of mountains (is the last part of the Alps) is impassable by a river flowing from the Po valley (your norhern valley): I see one river that passes "through" the Turchino pass, just behind Genoa, and it is actually very low compared to the rest of the mountains, but it is always at 600 meters over the sea

Again, I'll point out just in case you wanted to strictly follow the "real" structure of the territory.
    If you simply want to create something new.. well, it's a nice looking map!!
    Last edited by EruSilme; 10-05-2013 at 04:01 AM.