Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Abandoned Maps

NymTevlyn

I would like to claim regions The Boroughs (Map 19) & Map 24. I was inspired to create a map and utilize the empty water to the south.

Damn. Oh, go ahead and take the thing. I had a bit of inspiration at the start, but I'm really not a fantasy guy, so it kind of fizzled. I thought I'd get back to it, but other things keep getting in the way. If I ever get re-inspired, maybe I'll fit the stoutlings and the Boroughs into a different place. Sorry about that...

I don't think area 19 will be an issue since su_liam gave it to you, but you might want to wait on 24 to make sure it's all good with the powers that be, just in case.

-IG

NymTevlyn

I didn't plan on altering the empty ocean tile. Was just going to map out a small portion in the top of it, underwater. An undersea kingdom of sahuagin that raid the coasts to the north.

Quote Originally Posted by NymTevlyn View Post
    I didn't plan on altering the empty ocean tile. Was just going to map out a small portion in the top of it, underwater. An undersea kingdom of sahuagin that raid the coasts to the north.
    Honestly, I didn't realize that area was ocean-only. Guess that shows me to take a look first, eh?

I think it's a fabulous idea, for the record.

-IG
    Last edited by industrygothica; 04-20-2009 at 10:30 AM.

I also think its a great idea.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    I'll take map 16 if nobody minds.

I'd like to scrap the lore for those islands though, and rewrite it myself on the wiki.
    The only to mind'd be me - and I don't. Go ahead. If anything, I'd like you to keep the name - or at least as a bit of the lore. The rest is up to you.
    Two in harmony surpass one in perfection

Guild Journeyer

So can we get an little updated list of what is left open, or available to be taken on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lathorien View Post
    So can we get an little updated list of what is left open, or available to be taken on?
    Try looking at the image map on the wiki. That should give you a decent idea of what's been finished and what hasn't. There are a few maps there that have been started, but it's pretty evident that they're no longer being developed. Go and find a place that you think you might like to work on and post back here, then we'll see if it's truly been abandoned or or if someone is just really slow.

-IG

*EDIT* Here's a link to the image map: Click me!
    Last edited by industrygothica; 05-22-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added link for ease of access.

Since there is no recent activity on map 18 I'm going to start working on it. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast