Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Abandoned Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    And speaking of missing members, where the heck is Pyrandon?
    Don't forget delgondahntelius
    That's three community leaders that are no longer posting. Although both Pyrandon and delgondahntelius still visit sometimes. It's too bad...
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

I selflessly volunteer to disappear if the three of them come back!

I hope they're ok.

s

Dollhouse Syndrome = The temptation to turn a map into a picture, obscuring the goal of the image with the appeal of cute, or simply available, parts. Maps have clarity through simplification.

--- Sigurd

thanks I have started on it. This group does some amazing work, but I can't help but get the feeling I've joined the party a little late. Seems like the current activity level is way down.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Activity goes in spurts on this...the challenge a couple of months ago was to create a village/town/city for the CWBP so that raised the activity level. It has since died down again.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midgardsormr View Post
    And speaking of missing members, where the heck is Pyrandon?
    I miss his great work too. I followed a few links and mailed him a few months back. He's ok but not doing so much mapping right now.

Post I started on the original Kaidan here...

I started the original iteration of Kaidan here a few months back and put in lots of pages, but then I was offered a deal with an RPG publisher to take the setting to publication, so I stopped and began recreating it with big changes for the commercial version. Once everything is developed and I've already put the maps out to the public, I will probably port the maps and some of the setting content (that part which is Open Game Content) and place it back into the CWBP.

So once that time comes a ton of material will be placed, so I'm not out of it completely and will definitely return to the CWBP Kaidan project in force at that time.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Is the list on the first page of this thread up to date? Another CBG member and I are planning on possibly teaming up on an area if that's okay.

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmayl View Post
    Is the list on the first page of this thread up to date? Another CBG member and I are planning on possibly teaming up on an area if that's okay.
    This link might help you out a bit with that one. Sorry it's taken a bit to reply--my computer's still out on repairs (using my mother's right now) and I guess no one else is paying attention.

-IG

w00t... industrygothica is still around
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Guild Novice

This is just a repost from the map's thread, but:

It would appear that NymTevlyn was been banned shortly after taking over Area 19, and since no else seems to be working on this area, it would give me something interesting to do after I finish my current project. Any objections? I can't guarantee it won't be amateur hour to start, but I'm a quick study.

-JTV

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast