Hey, I was so worried about the "jagged" look of the rivers, that I have not noticed that they were indeed too wide!
I partially corrected the issue, even if I do not want to reduce the size too much; I have been a bit busy with the colors, and have added a lake in a location where I felt "something" was missing .
Consider that there is a lot of work to do: place some settlements and landmarks, trace a cople of roads, color corrections ... and so on ..
Sure, also the writings: i have decided to use only italian language, because the infamous "company" who owns the island is somewhat based on Venice.

Ah, Yes, Jbgibson: is a fictional alternative history world, similar to XVI century (however the world is still work in progress: i am used to "create" a lot of details for my campaign on the way, because I like to try to understand what in the story is attracting the most interest from the players and then give it more details and development)

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isolaSanGiorgio2.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	441.2 KB 
ID:	58191

P.S. i don't know why but the preview is too small... i'm tired :/ i will publish tomorrow another version, sorry!