Quote Originally Posted by Llannagh View Post
Good to see you making progress.

I like the new scaling and you have obviously given it a lot of thought. I got confused first because I use the metric system, but 10 miles per day seems reasonable.

-One thing though: I think you should still scale down the icons (that's pretty easy in CC3, can't remember how, though). Right now it looks like the towns are 10X10 in size, which I am assuming they're not. If they're smaller, you can also make small stretches of forest. That would give the whole world a lot more detail.
I realize that means even more work, but a project as ambitious as that will keep doing that!

I really, really like your hilly fields! That's the kind of detail I want for my maps, too!
Wow, thank you for that idea. That is a wonderful idea, I didn't think of scaling it to tons of tiny buildings, forest, and other symbols. That could look pretty awesome if done right.

I will revamp it, and submit the change. That way we can see the differences. I'm almost certain you are right, and that it will look even better with your tip to scale down the icons even more.