We play D&D/PF every Saturday from about 7 pm to midnight. While we often use a white board and markers for many on-the-fly encounter maps, because I own and operate Gamer Printshop, I often print maps for our weekend games in full color, full miniatures scale. Although we usually play in our home-brew setting, I have run many of the one-shots and the adventure trilogy from my published Kaidan setting of Japanese horror (PFRPG), and I've printed out all the maps I created for those publications.

Note: I play tabletop games on an actual table with people sitting around it rolling dice. I do not use a VT application. We don't allow laptops, IPADs or other electronic devices in the game room - books, paper, pencil, dice - a calculator is as digital as we allow. So printed and print/laminated maps are the most commonly used game aid we use, aside from miniatures. (Also I don't do World of Warcraft, Ultima, nor any console game, and never have played any of those games in my life... and never will.)