Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackAndWhiteWorld.JPG 
Views:	645 
Size:	508.6 KB 
ID:	58733

Ok, here is my latest iteration, i would like to say that You have been an amazing help!

I redesigned the peninsula. I copied something i found on this site, and i think it applied really well to the map.

* Labels: Ill add that when i know what to label. Right now it is just a map without history, but labels it shall be!
* The area to the south is desert, i will add terrain to next iteration!
* The area to the north was indeed a swamp. I have no idea why i placed it there so i replaced it with a jungle, trying to make some Sahara/Congo interpretation.
* True there should be a road. But i actually forgot the city when i placed roads. Shame on me, thanks for reminding me. Road is ofacause added.
* The lines arround the mountains, and the hills are borders, it shows where the mountains ends and the hills begins. I removed the lines, you are right they were just confusing.

Concerns:
The North-West coast should have a city or town, maybe village, it is the only rich resource for wood except from the jungle. It would be profitable to place a settlement there.

The north-east:
I placed a wasteland in the north east, with a lot of ruins. It is supposed to be an area with great danger, just inviting for adventure.

The desert uncharted:
I did on purpose add nothing to the south eastern part of the desert, because it is uncharted.