Thread: My First Fantasy Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Hi there,

Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but the shields you use from Selvarin's map aren't free to use. I put them on Selvarin's WIP thread as part of the process. I hope you'll be able to pick some free ones or make some to replace them on your map Arsheesh made a nice tutorial about how creating shields here, you may find it useful. Also you may find this link pretty cool to get a lot of ready to use shields shapes that you only have to fill in

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but the shields you use from Selvarin's map aren't free to use. I put them on Selvarin's WIP thread as part of the process. I hope you'll be able to pick some free ones or make some to replace them on your map Arsheesh made a nice tutorial about how creating shields here, you may find it useful. Also you may find this link pretty cool to get a lot of ready to use shields shapes that you only have to fill in

Hope that helps
    ...ah, I thought those shields looked familiar. Reading back now I see that Ome mentioned that and I just missed it.